Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dallas Weekend!

I'm going to post pictures of my haul and do a review a while later when I finish half of the products. =] I went to Dallas this weekend. I'm in denial of how much I've spent so I won't be putting the prices. Sorry for the picture being cut off but click on it and it'll bigger ;]

A trip to Target was a bad idea! Soap & Glory was still having their sale. I also wanted to try the lip gloss since Hollyannaeree uses it in many of her tutorials! I'm trying to find the matte lotion so I was going for a cheap and efficient? I'm been dying to get a lip/check stain, although it says blush but...you know =]


Ross(Burt's Bee), American Eagle (perfume and lipgloss), and ring from Agaci


Forever 21:






Express:(I absolutely adored these cardigans so I got it in three different colors) ;)


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment