Friday, July 24, 2009

PICTURE HEAVY HAULS!

I went to the outlet mall today with my cousin and I went to The Cosmetic Company Store and I seriously think it's no big deal beacuse it was just $5 dollars cheaper than the original so I bought nothing. But! I went to this store called "Rue 21", I was effy at first buy my cousin insisted that it was cheap, and it was really really really cheap! You don't believe me? Here's my receipt:



The stuff that I got:



12.99->10.99->$2.00



(You guys got the idea) So I'm just going to post pictures










Belt: $3.99, Necklace: $2.00, Earrings: $1.00



Hair Pin: $0.50

Aldo:



$9.98

Converse:



$19.99

Forever 21:



$3.99

And my Urban Outfitters stuff came in today:





Ring: $3.74, Sandal: $7.74

(Random times that I picked up things)

Asos:









Urban Outfitters again:









Forever 21:








Glasses: Asos Dress: Forever 21

Victoria Secret:



7 for $25 plus 1 free! =D

That's all! Well. . .there's more but i'll do it another time

No comments:

Post a Comment