Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birthday Gifts and Random Hauls

Since it was my birthday on the 15th, I got presents. I didn't blog much because i got lazy but I'll try to be better about it. I went to work today and then to Jeannie's house right after because that was our meeting place. Then we went to Miyako's and then it was Target for me. I went dorm shopping and spent about $120. And I'll post up all my pictures from it. Here some pictures of my random hauls and birthday gifts: (starting with gifts =] )

(from: Dad, Momo, Jeannie, and Lily)
(from Sara!!! <3) onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4LxYpTplLd4/SmK1PDfDOKI/AAAAAAAAABM/zgGpAr_luOw/s1600-h/SDC10843.JPG">(from Marleigh! )(from ZIP!)

Okay I'm going to bed now and i'm going to upload the hauls later!! So tired. So night!


No comments:

Post a Comment