Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MAC, Missha, Bath and Body Works

(Warning: Picture Heavy!)

Recently I've acquired MAC Lustre Drops from the Style Warrior collection(18.50) and MAC Lip conditioning(14.50).

I'm loving the Lustre Drops because it gives me a dewey effect like everyone praises it to be but lip conditioning isn't that great. The smell of it is nice like the all their lip products. The after effect of it is kind of dry and not that moisturizing. The only product that I've liked so far for lip conditioning is Bath and Body Works' C.O. Bigelow® Lip care(?) and it looks like this

These stuff works miracle! It's about 7.50 and sometime you can catch it on sale for about $5 or buy 2 get 1 free deal. I've been using for awhile and it works everytime!

Another product that I want to talk about is the Missha Cream No.23 ($14). It works and blends very well but everytime I put it on (probably because i use a lot) I look cake-y. Like I just got out of the oven type of deal. So I've started to less and it's better. The effect is nice and it covers up my blemishes so I'm content with the product. I haven't used it enough to say that it elminates wrinkles and such but I will give you guys the update on it later.


(brush: E.L.F. Foundation Brush = <3 )

-mizZzsHawty

No comments:

Post a Comment